Free Journey & Loyalty Tiers
We are proud to announce our improved customer service with expanded fleet of vehicles and re-trained drivers to provide the best service for you.
We have also introduced a loyalty scheme to value the faith you have on us. For every completed journey you will receive one point. Also points can be earned via other promotions or offers. If you have made 20 points you can use those points to claim your free journey (terms and conditions apply).
As well as the free journey scheme, our loyalty tier scheme (shown below) runs from the current date going back to 365 days. For example, if today's date is 08/09/2015, your loyalty tier will depend on how many journeys you have made beginning from 08/09/2014 with your member account. 20-39 journeys within that time will qualify you for the Gold loyalty tier.
20Points = Free Journey
Blue 1-4 journeys per year
Bronze 5-9 journeys per year
Silver 10-19 journeys per year
Gold 20-39 journeys per year
Platinum 40-79 journeys per year
Diamond 80 and above per year
|Free Waiting Time 15 Mins|
The medal system is introduced so that the company (The whole BA Transfer staff) can value you better. So please make the bookings via the member log in for the company to recognise your loyalty. Continue enjoying the experience!
You will gain one point per a completed journey (effective from 25-10-2011)
Terms and conditions for Loyalty Program
- Free journey code/voucher can be used in any transfer from an airport to a town or vice versa.
- Pick up place or drop off Place must be located within M25. Pick up airport or drop off airport has to be Heathrow or Gatwick or Stansted or Luton or London City Airport.
- The free journey code/voucher Can be used only for a single journey once (cannot be used for the return and via journeys).
- The free journey code/voucher will be valid only for online reservations, which are made using the same e-mail ID.
- One free journey code is valid for one journey only.
- Free journey code/voucher can be used any time of the day.
- Booking is applicable only for Saloon/Estate cars.
- If you are booking your free loyalty journey it cost should not exceed more-than £50.00 in that case passenger has to pay the difference i.e. (Maximum Journey cost - £50).
- Guaranteed Pickups: We have introduce the new benefit called GUARANTEED PICKUPS from (24/01/2017), so that our loyal customers can rest at ease knowing that BA Transfer guarantees that we will be there for all their airport transportation needs.
When you are a member of wembleyminicabs.com regardless of whether you are a new, blue, silver or gold, platinum or a diamond customer. You will be at ease knowing that in the event of us not being able to provide you with a vehicle for your requested date and time we will be responsible to payout the difference between our prices against alternative licensed private hire operator within London (T&C's Apply). To get qualify for guaranteed pickups customers must book their journey 24 hours prior to travel time i.e. you have to book your journey with us one day ahead and must have paid booking fee or booking fee and journey price. With fixed prices and no additional charges for traffic jams wembleyminicabs.com is the ultimate choice for airport transfers. So why waste time pondering? Book your airport transfer today!
Register as a member and book your journey today (using your member user name) to be entitled to our loyalty scheme. To be a member please visit register page, it is totally free and doesn’t take more than 2 minutes. The medal system is introduced so that the company (The whole Ba Transfer staff) can value you better. So please make the bookings via the member log in for the company to recognise your loyalty. Continue enjoying the experience!